Nissan has announced Australian pricing, grades and specification information for the eagerly-anticipated launch of its all-new Nissan NP300 Navara, which will go-on sale in Nissan dealerships from May 2015.
NP300 Navara will be offered in four grades; DX, RX, ST and ST-X. Twenty-seven variants will be available, offering choices in drive (four-wheel-drive and rear-wheel-drive), cabin (dual cab, king cab and single cab), chassis (pick-up utility and cab chassis), engine (twin-turbo diesel, turbo diesel and petrol) and transmission (six-speed manual and seven-speed automatic).
“The all-new Nissan NP300 Navara delivers first-in-segment features while honouring the heritage of Navara and the outgoing D40 and D22 models,” said Nissan Motor Co. (Australia) Managing Director and CEO Richard Emery.
“This tough, powerful and smart ute is sure to be a hit with Australians. The NP300 Navara offers the efficiency, performance and durability that pick-up buyers need as well as premium ride and interior comfort.”
Standout features include:
- Twin-turbo diesel YS23DDTT engine with 140kW / 450Nm (ST and ST-X)
- 5-link rear suspension (dual cab pick-up variants)
- Seven airbags including driver knee airbag
- Daytime Running Lights (all grades – bumper DX/RX, headlamps ST/ST-X)
- Rear power sliding window (RX, ST and ST-X king cab and dual cab models)
- LED Headlamps (ST and ST-X)
- Nissan Intelligent Key® with remote keyless entry (ST-X)
- Push Button engine start (ST-X)
- NissanConnect™ (ST and ST-X)
Maximum braked towing capacity for the all new Nissan NP300 Navara is an impressive 3,500 kilograms across all diesel variants.^ Maximum braked towing capacity for petrol variants is Media Information1,588 kilograms.^ Maximum payload ranges between 880kg and 1112kg depending on the variant specification.
A range of Nissan Genuine accessories is also available from May 2015.
Dual cab pick-up models go on-sale from May, with prices listed below. Single cab (cab chassis), king cab (pick-up utility and cab chassis) and dual cab (cab chassis) grades will be on-sale in Australia from Q3 2015 calendar year. Prices for these variants will be confirmed at a later date.
More information available at www.nissan.com.au/NP300-Navara