Relevant, practical and achievable! The Fleet Management Certificate features 6 inter-related units – each dealing with an important aspect of fleet management
The first of 3 courses this year, starts in just 1 month on Feb 16. Register now for your chance to gain the skills required to effectively and efficiently manage a plant and vehicle fleet.
Why the Fleet Management Certificate?
- This program is suitable for experienced fleet managers wanting to hone their skills and new entrants wanting to upskill quickly
- With all new content and online delivery platform, there are 6 units covering critical fleet management principles and skills
- Our new online learning management system provides high levels of interaction and multi-media resources
- 3 intakes per year, 3 chances to be qualified in 3 months
- Supported by dedicated tutorials and online Fleet Management training. Delivered by professional and experienced mentors that you know and trust
- Reference materials provided (access provided to the Plant and Vehicle Management Manual Ed4 while undertaking the course)
6 units delivered in 3 months covering
- Financial Management
- Maintenance Management
- Service Level Agreements
- Regulatory Requirements
Who is it for?
The course is essential for anyone involved in the management, maintenance, procurement and operation of plant and vehicle fleets.
- Plant & Fleet Managers
- Fleet Officers & Fleet Coordinators
- Works & Parks Supervisors
- Workshop Supervisors
- Works Engineers
- Asset Managers
- Procurement Officers
Join the first intake – commencing 16 February 2021.