Here’s a short video of the Toyota Mirai hydrogen powered car we saw at the 2021 AfMA Fleet Conference. You can now lease a Toyota Mirai hydrogen powered vehicle in Australia. It’s an exciting time for Fleet Managers and novated lease buyers with many alternative fuel powertrains available in a range of vehicles. We can’t wait to drive the Toyota Mirai.
- Are blind spots in your fleet policy leaving you exposed?
- NextFleet launches vehicle inspection app powered by AI
- New Zealand establishes mandatory tyre stewardship scheme
- Top 5 causes of accidents for fleets
- Interview with Stewart Nicholls, Founder of STC Education & Steer Safely
- FAN review – Peugeot 5008 7 seat SUV
- Sofico goes on recruitment drive following record results
- Landcruiser 300 Series – what’s the verdict?
Fleet News Group has been a trusted source of news and information for the fleet and transport industries since 2011. Our global audience provides services and products to their local communities by moving people and goods from one place to another. We celebrate their contributions to our society by sharing their stories.
Phone: +61 409 126 429