AfMA and Swinburne University are looking for the next batch of industry leaders as they launch the 2021 Diploma of Leadership and Management cohort. Over the years graduates from Toyota Fleet Management, ORIX, Custom Fleet, SG Fleet, Summit Fleet Leasing & Management, Fleetcare and more have all benefited from the practical and fleet-focused structure of the course.
- “The AfMA Diploma of Leadership and Management is a great opportunity to network within the industry, while building foundational skills towards your future in Fleet,” said Eamon Viner (Toyota Motor Corporation Australia).
- “The Diploma of Leadership and Management is an excellent course that will help you become a better leader, improve your workplace and gain new life skills,” said Luke Barrows (Monash City Council).
To help you learn more about why this industry contextualised University Diploma might be for you, AfMA are delighted to be hosting a free online information session this Thursday 18th February at 12pm-12:30pm AEDT.
In this short and punchy 30 minute session we’ll:
- Hear from our course facilitator Darren Holland
- Connect with our panel of previous graduates
- Breakdown the key areas of study and course format
- Explain pricing and scholarship opportunities
- Have your course questions answered in real-time
Normally valued at $7,500, course fees have been significantly reduced to $5,300 as part of AfMA’s long-term relationship with Swinburne. Scholarship places are also available – as detailed below. The ability to translate your learnings into immediate financial savings make this a proven model to drastically improve your fleet operations and your own professional development.
Scholarships Available for Your Customers:
Four Standard Scholarships thanks to our corporate partners:
- Pedders Suspension & Brakes
- NTT Data Figtree Systems
Two Specialised Scholarships thanks to Toyota National Fleet and Toyota Fleet Management:
- for a woman in fleet
- for a fleet leader under 30
Hope to see you online this Thursday at 12pm-12:30pm AEDT!