EDNA Valet is an on-demand parking and concierge (valet) service using the unique EDNA App. for car parking valet services. The EDNA App is a technological development arising from and awareness of social and technological change, was founded in an innovation incubator at Spaces Richmond.
They’ll be running an initial proof of concept trial in Richmond, Cremorne and Prahran through July. After this they intend to launch in Melbourne CBD as a starting point before expanding to Sydney, Brisbane and further afield. Similar on demand valet parking services exist in the US called LUXE and ZIRX and have proven to be extremely popular and successful.
Their claim is that fleets can enjoy on demand valet services for up to 20% cheaper than self parking.
The EDNA App. has functionality similar to that experienced with UBER. The EDNA App is tested and proven and we’re ready to park and the following benefits are enjoyed by all:
- Ideal for businesses that are wishing to provide convenient valet services for executive management, interstate visitors, customers and suppliers.
- The EDNA App can be rebranded and also on-sold through re-sellers for a royalty fee as well as licensing opportunities for industry disruptors wishing to get involved in a new vertical in the mobility and sharing economies.
- Reducing congestion in the local area.
- Making parking affordable and time efficient for local businesses, their customers, suppliers and the general public.
- Minimising the cities carbon emissions through the reduction in time that vehicles “crawl” the streets looking for car parking.
- Reducing on street/kerb side parking to help ease congestion.
- Demonstrated sustainable outcomes through EDNA Valets ISO 14001 Environmental Management Certification.
- Reducing the time it takes to park by 15 minutes.
Of note is that if just 40 commuters used the EDNA App. daily it would equate to a saving in the order of 150,000 minutes per year, reducing up to 60 tonnes of CO2 per day.
We are now inviting customers to participate in this ground breaking trial in Melbourne through signing up through the EDNA website.
The EDNA Valet management team is made up of directors from a diverse range of related industry backgrounds and have in excess of a century of commercial experience. They have close relationships in the transport industry and VicRoads as well as experience working with Barclays Capital, Royal Bank of Scotland, BMW, Accenture, and HP. The board has anticipated that with the emerging social change, social networking technology and the current realities and issues associated with car parking. Milenialists have expectations of technological solutions utilising Apps. such as the ENDA App. associated with many social concerns and needs they have for the future and shaping our habitat and the eco-system.
Please see our website for more at www.ednavalet.com