Fleet Auto News was at the Brisbane Truck Show this week and was blown away by the size and scale of this event that is held every two years. It was definitely the place to be this week if you’re a fleet operator with heavy vehicles. The networking opportunities are endless because of the number and breath of attendees. Don’t miss it in 2021.
- NextFleet launches vehicle inspection app powered by AI
- New Zealand establishes mandatory tyre stewardship scheme
- Top 5 causes of accidents for fleets
- Interview with Stewart Nicholls, Founder of STC Education & Steer Safely
- FAN review – Peugeot 5008 7 seat SUV
- Sofico goes on recruitment drive following record results
- Landcruiser 300 Series – what’s the verdict?
- ANCAP changes target grey fleets
Fleet News Group has been a trusted source of news and information for the fleet and transport industries since 2011. Our global audience provides services and products to their local communities by moving people and goods from one place to another. We celebrate their contributions to our society by sharing their stories.
Phone: +61 409 126 429