– By Caroline Falls – PT Rescue, a Mount Waverley-based business has introduced lightweight, incre...
Toyota’s workhorse, the Landcruiser 70 single cab chassis has been upgraded and following a suite of destructi...
– By Rod Fuller – I was really looking forward to driving this vehicle, SUV of the year, to see i...
– By Caroline Falls – PT Rescue, a Mount Waverley-based business has introduced lightweight, incredibly strong plastic service bodies, or ute backs. to Australia. The polypropylene plastic bodies are suitable for utes and vans and ideal for firefighting vehicles that need to cut weight anywhere they can to carry more emergency and essential equipment — […] Read more
nlc Pty Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SG Fleet Group Limited (‘SG Fleet’ / ASX: SGF), has been appointed to the panel providing novated leasing services to the Queensland Government. The appointment commences on 7 November 2016. The arrangement has a duration of three years and includes a two-year extension option at the discretion of […] Read more
– By Caroline Falls – The Intelligent Access Program, or IAP, has been a catalyst for providing better access for heavy vehicles to and from the agricultural rich Riverina-based Temora Shire in NSW. “This is because the IAP provided council as a road and bridge asset owner with a much greater level of assurance that […] Read more
Toyota’s workhorse, the Landcruiser 70 single cab chassis has been upgraded and following a suite of destructive crash tests has reached 5 star standards. “It is encouraging Toyota has responded to consumer demand, particularly from commercial and fleet buyers, and implemented design changes and safety upgrades to improve the Landcruiser safety rating,” said Mr James […] Read more
– By Rod Fuller – I was really looking forward to driving this vehicle, SUV of the year, to see if it would live up to all the hype. And what I found was an attractive, stylish and very practical SUV that didn’t disappoint. The Ford Everest Trend is an easy vehicle to drive, with […] Read more
Most Fleet Managers acknowledge that the assets they manage are worth millions of dollars. But would you risk your job to pay for a wedding? A Fleet Manager in the UK has has admitted to stealing cars and other acts of fraud to cover the costs of his upcoming wedding. He was sentenced to two years in […] Read more
2015 Fleet Auto News | Disclaimer | Web Design By Pastiche Design