– By Caroline Falls – McMillan Shakespeare, the pioneer of Australia’s salary packaging industry...
Audi of America in conjunction with Traffic Technology Services (TTS) will be launching the first V2I technolo...
– By Rod Fuller – With an enormous range of vehicles to choose from in the “small” car category fr...
– By Caroline Falls – McMillan Shakespeare, the pioneer of Australia’s salary packaging industry and now also a leader in novated leasing and fleet management services, said all its business segments, including its new retail vehicle financier, contributed to growth in revenue and profit for the year ended June 30. “In Australia our salary packaging […] Read more
– By Caroline Falls – Smartgroup Corp, one of four listed fleet management services groups, has posted double-digit revenue and profit growth for the six months ended June 30, thanks to strong growth in its core business of salary packaging and novated leasing. It cited recent acquisitions of Autopia and Selectus as drivers of future […] Read more
Audi of America in conjunction with Traffic Technology Services (TTS) will be launching the first V2I technology called Traffic light information that will be arriving on select 2017 Audi Q7, A4 and A4 allroad® models this fall. “Continuous innovation in connected car services and advanced driver assistance systems that enrich and improve the customer experience […] Read more
Public sector fleets are increasingly turning to software to help them maximise value from their vehicles, plant and other assets, says Chevin Fleet Solutions. The company says that a growing number of public sector fleets on its client list have bought specialist fleet software for this reason, including several recent deals. Managing director Ashley Sowerby […] Read more
– By Caroline Falls – In 2014, 71 workers died on the roads, making up 31 percent of all workplace deaths, according to a study by finder.com.au of Work Safe Australia 2014 data. It showed road freight transport was the biggest workplace killer in the 11 years to 2014, with 423 fatalities. Road passenger transport […] Read more
– By Rod Fuller – With an enormous range of vehicles to choose from in the “small” car category from many different manufacturers and endless choices of models and variants. What is it about the i30 Active that makes it stand out in the crowd? The i30 Active I drove, honestly, must have been an […] Read more
2015 Fleet Auto News | Disclaimer | Web Design By Pastiche Design